Terms of service
Last revised: 24 Sep 2018
- The Website is provided solely for informational purposes and should not be used for other purposes.
- The Terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Webiste’s owners and operators or to anyone on their behalf. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website, contributing content on the Website or acting in any other way in connection with the Website.
- The Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any and all these Terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Terms”). By accessing or using the Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
- We recommend that you check these Terms on a regular basis to see if they’ve been updated. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify these Terms without prior notice, and your continued access or use of the Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms.
Use of the website
- You may use the Website solely for private and personal purposes. You may not use the Website or any of its content commercially, unless there is a written consent from us.
- You must not misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access it using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
Any content and information on the Website of any kind (including, but not limited to, data, text, photos, graphics, video, etc.) is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, re-sell or make any other use except private reading. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Diminish or infringe proprietary rights of us or others, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks;
- Add any Content creating a risk to a person’s safety, privacy or security;
- Add any Content identifying other persons without obtaining their consent to the disclosure of their personally identifiable information, or pertaining to minors and identifying them, their personal information or their address and contact information;
- Add any Content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous or invades the privacy of others;
- Add any Content that is that is harassing, offensive, threatening or vulgar;
- Add any Content that is characterized by, or that encourages racism or unlawfully discriminates on the basis of race, origin, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, occupation, sexual orientation, illness, physical or mental disability, faith, political view or socio-economical class;
- Add any Content that is that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or gives rise to civil liability or other lawsuit;
- Add any Content that is that promotes pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law or under these Terms;
- Add any Content that is containing promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Add any Content that is containing viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Add any Content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Add any Content that is, in our sole judgment (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or (d) which may expose us, our affiliates, users or anyone related to us to any harm or liability of any type.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any other third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor are we liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, profanity or any other objectionable Content of any kind you may encounter.
- As a provider of this Website, we are not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in the Website. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through the Website, we reserves the right, and have absolute discretion, to examine the Content before or after its publication, prevent publication of inappropriate or otherwise inadequate or erroneous Content, or remove such Content after its publication, as we may see fit (even when such Content does not breach these Terms). Yet we do not normally use our right to monitor Content and do so only in rare cases.
- We retain our sole discretion to determine which Content will be published, the duration of its publication, its location, design and any other matter pertaining to the publication of Content within the Website. We do not guarantee that all content will be published, in general or for any limited time.
- If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, your Content or any of your rights, please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- Any use of the website in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Website or to respond thereto.
Payment for services and restricted services
- We retain our right to turn any part or service within the Website to a paid service and thus restrict access to certain areas of the Website unless a certain fee (detailed on the Website) is paid to us.
- We further reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of the Website, or the whole Website, at our discretion.
Copyright and intellectual property
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Website, including any articles, text, graphics and all other works, such as copyrights, trademarks, etc. either exclusive property of ours or licensed to us. The Website is protected, among others, by Colombian Copyright laws or by provisions prescribed by any other relevant law, in Colombia and abroad.
- Copying, distributing, publicly displaying, offering to the public, transferring to the public, modifying, adapting, processing, creating derivative works, selling, leasing or using in any other way except for private review, any part of the Website, in any manner or means without our prior written consent is strictly forbidden.
Limitation of liability and warranty
- THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT, AND ANY RELATED INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY THEREOF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTIONS DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE. SUCH ERRORS AND OMISSIONS ARE INHERENT TO ANY COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICE THAT OPERATES ON USERS’ POSTS AND ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THEM. THE WEBSITE IS OFFERED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS AND SHOULD NOT BE USED BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE APART FROM PERSONAL GENERAL READING (ESPECIALLY NOT AS BASIS FOR ANY INVESTMENT IN BITCOIN OR IN ANY OTHER TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCT OR ITEM DETAILED HEREIN).
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DATA, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY US. ALL SUCH ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM US, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, DATA, WORKS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THE WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF COMPAREME HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- IN ANY EVENT, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED TO CORRECTING SUCH ERRORS, OR MALFUNCTIONS, AND IN LIGHT OF THE RELEVANT CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Additionally and without derogating from the above clause, we will not be liable for any form of liability arising from your reliance on, or in connection with, the use of the content of commercial information posted on the Website.
- This limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these Terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Links and commercial information in the software
- We may incorporate in the Website advertisements and/or information of commercial nature. The source of such information may originate from us or from third parties. We cannot guarantee its reliability or accuracy. It is underscored that the advertising or publishing of commercial content by us does not constitute a recommendation or encouragement to procure the goods or services advertised.
- Insofar as the Website includes links to services or applications not operated or managed by us, we will not be liable for any form of liability arising from your reliance on, or in connection with, the content of such services and applications or any information provided by them, including but not limited to its completeness, accuracy, correctness or it being up-to-date. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, monetary or otherwise, arising from your use of or your reliance on the content of services you have accessed via links on the Website.
Modifications to the website
- We may, either partially or in its entirety and without being obligated to provide prior notice – modify, adapt or change the Website (or any of its content), the extent and availability of the contents in the Website and any other aspect related to the Website. You will have no claim, complaint or demand against us for applying such changes or for failures incidental to such changes.
Termination of service
- You may terminate your use of the Website at any time and for whatever reason. You are not obligated to advise the Website of such termination.
- We may, at any time, terminate the provision of the Website in its entirety or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, at our sole discretion.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms will be governed solely by the laws of Colombia, without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of, connected with or relating to these Terms, the Website or its content (in any manner) will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Bogotá Colombia.
- Should you desire to file any cause of action against us, arising from or relating to your access or use of the Website, you must do so within one (1) year from the day in which you become aware of any such cause of action. Failure to file a lawsuit within the aforementioned timeframe will bring about the permanent barring of the cause of action, limit your claim and will constitute your complete and final waver of the lawsuit.
- You may contact us concerning any question about the Website, by using this email address – firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make our best efforts to address your inquiry promptly.